Marketing: 8 Touch-Part 2

So, after I wrote my previous blog asking you to think on this-I also did too! I have been in Real Estate offices long enough to know that most agents believe in an 8 point touch, and each one has their own version of it. Below is my version of the 8 point touch.

Ashlie's 8 Point Touch

1) Birthday: A call and a branded card from Vista Print in the mail
2) Anniversary: A call and a branded card from Vista Print in the mail
3) Spring Event: I would organize a spring cleaning event for Spring
4) Summer Event: I would organize a beach day event for Summer
5) Fall Event: I would organize a pie give away event for Fall, maybe even make them myself.
6) Winter Event: I would organize a toy drive event for Winter.
7) Social Media: All year long
8) Newsletters: I would do this monthly with updates of the market and utilize them to promote events.

I like this as a balance of human contact via phone calling, growing slowly with public events, being active on social media, and be a positive addition to their mailbox. The goal is to turn them into a customer and once they get there, deliver a great customer experience, and grow the relationship from there. 

P:(657) 246-2298-Email Me - Moxi Zombi Marketing - Blog-Twitter - Instagram - Facebook - Flickr - LinkedIn

Comments

Popular Posts