Marketing: 33 Touch-Part 2

So, after I wrote my previous blog asking you to think on this-I also did too! I have been in Real Estate offices long enough to know that most agents believe in an 33 point touch, and each one has their own version of it. Below is my version of the 33 point touch.

Ashlie's 33 Point Touch

1) Birthday: A call and a branded card from Vista Print in the mail
2) Anniversary: A call and a branded card from Vista Print in the mail
3) Spring Event: I would organize a spring cleaning event for Spring
4) Summer Event: I would organize a beach day event for Summer
5) Fall Event: I would organize a pie give away event for Fall, maybe even make them myself.
6) Winter Event: I would organize a toy drive event for Winter.
7) Social Media: All year long
8) Newsletters 1: I would do this monthly with updates of the market and utilize them to promote events.
9) Newsletters 2
10) Newsletters 3
11) Newsletters 4
12) Newsletters 5
13) Newsletters 6
14) Newsletters 7
15) Newsletters 8
16) Newsletters 9
17) Newsletters 10
18) Newsletters 11
19) Newsletters 12
20) Holiday/Email 1
21) Holiday/Email 2
22) Holiday/Email 3
23) Holiday/Email 4
24) Holiday/Email 5
25) Holiday/Email 6
26) Holiday/Email 7
27) Holiday/Email 8
28) Holiday/Email 9
29) Holiday/Email 10
30) Holiday/Email 11
31) Holiday/Email 12
32) Customer Appreciation Party
33) Social Media Contest/End of the Year Prize Give Away

I realize now in retrospect, that I counted Newsletters as one thing but in reality it can be a twelve point contact and not one. But this is also easy to see how your 8 point touch, with some adjustments in budget, can extend to a 33 point touch. Customer Appreciation Parties have really good results and a good social media campaign ending with a prize gets everyone excited! Let me know how it goes with your 33 point touch!

P:(657) 246-2298-Email Me - Moxi Zombi Marketing - Blog-Twitter - Instagram - Facebook - Flickr - LinkedIn

Comments

Popular Posts