What Is Your Netflix Preview?

During COVID-19, I am sure that like me, you have been absorbing a lot of content. Sometimes I turn on Netflix because I got an email that they "just added a show I might like" or it is just that time of day where the TV turns on and we relax. If you are like my husband, you love to "channel surf" and see what's on instead of watching something, you will see what's trending and watching previews. But then there is no motion on the screen, and like a computer it goes to the screen saver mode. Before, it used to be a moving ish image? Like a 3D photo where the person did not move but the background did. Between the emails, previews, and general format-Netflix is very minimalistic. I noticed the other day that they changed the screen saver mode. Take a look:


Let's break this down a bit:
- Image in Background
- Logo
- Name
- 3 Descriptive Words

So just looking at this, I have an idea of where I would watch it (netflix), what I am watching (the universe), and what the show is about generally. From the 3 words, I can tell pretty quickly if I want to watch it or not. So then it got me thinking, what would your business "screensaver preview" look like? Using our analysis above, when making this it would be:
- Image in Background
- Logo
- Name
- 3 Descriptive Words

So I made one for my business:

So I will break this down you:
-Image: I chose a bar, because not only would I be that person that got a bartender license and not be in the profession, but I always thought of my business like a bar. Instead of going for a drink, you are looking for creative or business services and you can get Marketing or Photography or Business Development. 
- Logo: My MZM logo. 
- Name: My MZM name. 
- 3 Words: I chose: Marketing and Photography and Business Development. Marketing and Photography are givens, but what I have noticed after being in business for a couple of years I realized I do a lot of business development and marketing is such a big part of that, as COVID is helping us to see. 

Should you choose to make one, this makes a great header photo for personal or business social media pages. Look how good that looks! You take a look at it with your short attention span and see everything you need to see. You know if you like the style or might do business with that person. Let me know if you end up doing one, and what it looks like!

P:(657) 246-2298-Email Me - Moxi Zombi Marketing - Blog-Twitter - Instagram - Facebook - Flickr - LinkedIn

Comments

Popular Posts