Lessons from the Coronavirus

Recently one of my associates and their family took to vlogging the once in a lifetime experience, which is living through the lockdown and the coronavirus. And while many of us on the side lines are enjoying the crazy memes that are coming out of this pandemic, they came up with lessons they have learned from COVID-19. I always enjoy a good laugh, but I love me my lessons more. The source of this can be found here. Here are the lessons:

1) Proper hygiene is not being OCD
2) Save money for a rainy day
3) My kids will survive home school
4) Slow down and smell the coffee
5) It's ok to have ups and downs, you are human
6) Go against the grain, Jesus did
7) No more stressing about work, it's a privilege to serve the community
8) Health is Wealth
9) Buy Toilet Paper on sale and hoard it

In case you feel like sharing or reposting, it has conveniently been turned into a GIF!
The only thing I would add is, be good to your fellow humans-together we can get through anything. What would you say you have learned during the coronavirus? I would love to hear the 9 things you feel you have learned! Otherwise, if there is anything you need help with-don't hesitate to me know! Stay safe and healthy!

P:(657) 246-2298-Email Me - Moxi Zombi Marketing - Blog-Twitter - Instagram - Facebook - Flickr - LinkedIn

Comments

Popular Posts