Trending Catchphrase: Game of Thrones

I myself, have always loved a catch phrase- and suggest the use of one in resumes. But recently as Game of Thrones Season 8 has recently concluded, several now iconic images and infamous phrases, I can even say I used to have a shirt that said this. 


According to GOT, Tyerion Lannister “Drinks and He Knows Things”. What a way to update the catchphrase. Many people have a day job and a side hustle, or a 9-5 job and a hobby they love. When I think about what my phrase like this would be, I came up with:

Ashlie, of House Moxi Zombi

I Photograph, and I Design Things


Now think about how you might adapt this for yourself, and fill in the blanks:

I (Blank) and I (blank) things.

Think on this over the weekend and share your thoughts with me next week!

P:(657) 246-2298-Email Me - Moxi Zombi Marketing - Blog-Twitter - Instagram - Facebook - Flickr - LinkedIn

Comments

Popular Posts