Marketing as an Employee: Biz Card

Now I am sure that many are wondering, why would I have a business card when I am looking for a job? Because it makes you different. My college had me make one and I loved the look on some the employers faces when I handed it them, because they were not expecting it. It surprised them and threw control (temporarily) back to me, which is nice in a situation where you are nervous. They are also great if you need a side hustle to make your bills, or maybe are scouting out there in the world looking for a new or better job. You can get 500 at Vista print for less than $20, would you invest $20 into your future?

Components of the Business Card

Name: Your Name

Phone Number: Your Phone Number

Email Address: Your professional email address

Address: Your physical location

Tag Line: The tag line from the resume

Signature: The signature from the cover letter

Photo: If you don't have a good head shot, it's not a bad idea to get one-or have a friend take your photo with your phone against a clean solid color wall. 

Now, I know this is going to sound corny, but another great use for these cards is dating cards-who would forget that guy that gave them a card to call them by? Join me next week as we talk #Hashtags! Until then! 

P:(657) 246-2298-Email Me - Moxi Zombi Marketing - Blog-Twitter - Instagram - Facebook - Flickr - LinkedIn

Comments

Popular Posts