Going Live: LinkedIn

Thanks for coming back to honor our 1st place winner in our Live blogs, LinkedIn! While I have always supported LinkedIn, and Microsoft since purchasing it has only made it better, I was still mildly surprised to find it the winner and notably my favorite social media site out of the 4!

The process of going live on LinkedIn is as simple as writing a post, and when writing click on the video icon. Something very good that they do to enhance the quality of the video is allow for flash, as well as dual cameras. They have some stickers you can add to your videos to give them a little bit of fun and when your ready just press the big red button. The quality I found to be the best out of all the social media platforms reviewed. There is no option to title it or add a description, but a good place to put that would be in the post itself.

Going live can be done from Computer and Mobile-from both Personal and Business, as well. As far as should you, this is the busiest platform for going Live and videos, less ad's on top of that. I also really enjoyed the healthy mix of personal and business live videos that my feed had on an average day. If nothing else, I would use this platform to create your video and once created I would re purpose it elsewhere.

Congrats to LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram! What do you think of the social media blogs? What Social Media Blogs would you like to see? Happy almost December and I will see you next week!

P:(657) 246-2298-Email Me - Moxi Zombi Marketing - Blog-Twitter - Instagram - Facebook - Flickr - LinkedIn

Comments

Popular Posts