Personal Mottto: (Blankers) Gonna (Blank)

I posted a blog a couple of months ago, when Game of Thrones was trending, and I like making a Motto your own. Everyone needs a motto. There are famous mottos that many people try to own as if it was their own, and yet its hard to make someone else's thoughts fit to your mold, especially if you think you are unique. I was a passenger in the car as my husband was driving down the freeway, and the to the right side of the freeway is a digital billboard with changing ads. One of the ads said "Makers gonna make". It instantly reminded me of: 
Image result for haters gonna hate
Now, I know this is not the original reference of the phrase but I thought this was cool so I am using this as my visual aid. But it got me thinking, so if we are not hating but we are making...we could adjust this phrase to be doing whatever we want! So let's own this. 

(Blankers) Gonna (Blank)

What do you do? If I were going to apply this phrase to myself, I would do the following: 

Marketeers Gonna Market
Photographers Gonna Photograph 

I will turn these into cool memes and share them. What does your phrase say? What does your power meme look like? Make a phrase and own it! Let it power you onward, because this year is our year to make it happen! 

P:(657) 246-2298-Email Me - Moxi Zombi Marketing - Blog-Twitter - Instagram - Facebook - Flickr - LinkedIn

Comments

Popular Posts