Happy New Year! Welcome 2019!

Happy New Year Everyone! I don't know about you, but I am not quite sure where 2018 went. For me personally, I am not sure how I managed to do everything from my Marriage-to my Honeymoon, to my first trip to Europe while growing my businesses, training for my real estate license, and learning a non Latin based language. And yet, we did that and so much more-why? So we can just kill it this year!

Business wise, I ended up doing a couple of things that I knew I could do but also got to do in an official capacity for the first time- like Event Photography, Real Estate Campaigns, and Portfolio Books. Blog wise, I am now managing multiple blogs-even considering opening up personal ones where I can just rant-I have found that to be quite enjoyable when I have been able to do it here. It also happens to be my more successful blogs when I reviewed my blog as a whole from 2018. This month I would like to talk about some of the new things I did and what I learned, and throughout this entire year you should see a focus on what you guys, the readers, told me via analytics that you want to see.

With this first blog though, I would like to elaborate on other goals I have set for this year. Goals, others would call them dreams with deadlines, are fuel. You work and work and try and try, for what? For you goals, whatever they may be. For me, they are hobbies and skills I enjoy and plan to grow in.

For me, a successful 2019 will be where I grow my business, or help it run smoothly-possibly trying quick books this year.  Financially, I really want to pay something off or start investing. For travel, I really liked my cruise trip last year and would like to Cruise to Alaska. For entertainment, I have always wanted to see Spring Awakening-I had the opportunity once and passed on it. For Health, I made some major steps in taking care of myself and plan to do major follow up action to that. Spiritually, I am going to dedicate a space in my home and in  my schedule to growing my spirit. Otherwise, a couple of years back I was getting into body building and am excited to get back to that place. Education wise, I am going to get my real estate license this year and master the language of Mandarin.

It's crazy to think that in this day and age, it is simply not enough to just be healthy or sound of spirit, or overly successful in business, but one needs to essentially be inhuman and be it all. I personally enjoy having some flaws, because it gives me room to grow. As well as challenges that ever increase so that in the short amount of time we have in this life-each year is bigger than the last.

Thanks for listening to me rant, hopefully you are starting to think about what will really make 2019 an even better year than last year for yourselves! Next week we will be talking about Event Photography. See you then!

P:(657) 246-2298-Email Me - Moxi Zombi Marketing - Blog-Twitter - Instagram - Facebook - Flickr - LinkedIn

Comments

Popular Posts