Logo Development

Logos, some can say, are one of the faces of your business that the world sees and is part of your brand recognition. Some are personal while others are basic and do the job and don't get much of any other thought. How you design it and what it says about you can be very important, to demonstrate this, I am going to walk you through the process of creating my own companies logo:
1) This is my first option, inspired by colors off a candy box and a butterfly from "Into the Badlands" with a vintage stamp feel. I liked both the name and the logo, but when I decided  to rename, the logo went through a redesign.
2) With this Final Name change, I kind of went with the theme but also having the logo be a little loud of what the company did. While I liked it ALOT, I did not get a good response from others, so I did some more brainstorming. 
3) I have always personally loved cameos, and I thought they were also very indicative of at least the photography part. But was told this screams girl, which while not being a bad thing, may not be good if going for both gender customers. 
4) I really enjoyed this one too, but for me spoke too much of only the photography part and my business is a mix of both marketing and photography, but also played with a no text logo. 
5) This is my final and current logo, after I had done a lot of my photography blogs I found that my zombies (which is part of the company name anyways) always got the most attention and am very happy with this and have gotten positive feedback on it too! 

So, while my alternative options are also well done and have a character all their own, finding the middle ground between something that will be liked and recognized, but also spoke about my company (both the marketing and photography) was a process, and I look forward to how it will evolve next...as in when I hit a milestone and add a 10 year anniversary to it maybe?

I am available to help create or fix logos if you ever happen to need it for your own company! View my portfolio to see other business's I have done this for!

Email Me - Phone: 1(657) 246-2298 - Website - Portfolio - FB - Twitter - IG - Pinterest - LinkedIn

Comments

Popular Posts