Ch 9 - Telephoto Lens followed by Taking Close Up Photos

This is our last week of using photos from the Richard Nixon Library, and as a side note, it was was an incredible experience and as I was told by my grandmother, something every american should do at least once in their life!

This weeks photos focuses on using the Telephoto lens, which one would use for capturing a narrow field of view and magnified images. The photoshop effect this chapter is creating a Panoramic photo but I wonder why not let your devices do it when they do a really good job of it! My panoramic is below, and all the other photos are on Pinterest:


The next chapter focuses on Taking Close Up photos which I guess close ups do need a different mind set, as you see more or different things in a photo that is closer taken and has more detail, so I am excited to see how one would properly go about that. Stay tuned!

Email Me - Phone: 1(657) 246-2298 - Website - Portfolio - FB - Twitter - IG - Pinterest - LinkedIn

Comments

Popular Posts