Ch 7 - Lenses followed by Wide Angle Lenses

Very excited as I get to finally learn the why of some of my photographers jewels - my lenses! Here a handful of lenses that cover your basics:
Telephoto: Good for Fast Action
Short Telephoto-Good for Portraits
Extreme Telephoto-Close Framing of Subjects

Macro: Larger than Life

Fish Eye: Distortion of Edges but a Wide Photo

Standard: Close to what we would see with our own eyes

Wide Angle: You get the fullest shots with these
Moderate-No distortion and close to your subject
Extreme-A full shot but some distortation

This week, given the shots to be taken are quite particular, I decided to be a local and visit the Richard Nixon Library to get my shots (and enjoy a little adventure). I was looking to take a Shot at Extremes (Landscape) and Single Focus Length (Building) and as needed adjust the Vignette (obvious edges) and Aberations created by the lens at times in Photoshop. The photos can be found on Pinterest but otherwise my favorite is below: 

The next chapter focuses solely on Wide Angle Lens, which gives a very broad Image, so I am curious to see some of the more relevantly used Lens have their own chapter to be able to explore their full potential! Check back next week!

Email Me - Phone: 1(657) 246-2298 - Website - Portfolio - FB - Twitter - IG - Pinterest - LinkedIn

Comments

Popular Posts