Ch 8 - Wide Angle Lens followed by Telephoto Lens

I will be re purposing other photos from the Richard Nixon Library for the chapter focusing on Wide Angle Lens. Why would one use them? To give your photos a sense of space, perspective, and distortion. In general, while I like the effects, using lens on a smart phone camera seems to be very tough to get a good shot compared to no lens, so the lens experience may be more for the DSLR experience, but we will try it regardless!

So I picked two photos I took which gives a sense of space as well as a close up detail of an otherwise classic and simple building. The photoshop trick to help these would of been adjusting the vignette (if needed) or adjusting the perspective but I was able to take the shot without needing this, so that photoshop adventure will have to wait till another photo! My favorite photo is below, and the others can be seen on Pinterest:
The next chapter focuses on the Telephoto Lens which at a glance I can tell you is used for Distant Subjects, Isolating your subject from its background, and compressing distance. Onward!

Email Me - Phone: 1(657) 246-2298 - Website - Portfolio - FB - Twitter - IG - Pinterest - LinkedIn

Comments

Popular Posts