Ch 10 - Close Up Photos followed by Conveying Movement

This week focused on Close Up Photos...and I also happened to have three zombies that needed a glamour shot! Close Up photos are a unique kind of photo for unique capturing- but I found the chapter to be very helpful in taking them well! I took a shot for intentional blur, shifting focus, and getting down with the focus of the shot. The photoshop effect is the adjustment brush, which I have not used much, but using it would of ruined the photos as the camera created a good amount of focus and blur. All the photos thus far are on my Pinterest, feel free to follow me on Pinterest! My favorite photo is one I accidentally took since my boy, Ozzie, would not let me use his cat tree for a photo without him being in it, and yet this photo seems to be the perfect shot and encompass what the chapter is teaching:


The next chapter focuses on Conveying Movement, and some would say it is how the photo moves you (like famous or sad photos) but this is more about capturing movement ending, begining, and the essence of it for photos like sports and animals which so often becomes our calendars and posters in our rooms as children. Let's move on to chapter 11! 

Email Me - Phone: 1(657) 246-2298 - Website - Portfolio - FB - Twitter - IG - Pinterest - LinkedIn

Comments

Popular Posts