Ch 6 Depth of Field followed by Lenses

The zombies have struck again! No really it is just me obsessed with zombies, but they made a great subject for the Depth of Field chapter. Since I first thought this conflicted with the others, reading it was an enjoyable experience as it more focuses on the thought that goes in to how one takes the picture based on Subject Distance, Focal Point, and Focal Length. With all this in mind I used the Zombies that had not gotten a glamour shot yet and really played with that when taking the shot. The chapter also went over various tricks on how to create a depth of field in your shot in Photoshop but I took the photos so well that Photoshop was useless this week! My favorite photo is below (fun fact...the windmill is actually from Holland!).
All the photos can be found on Pinterest!

The next chapter coming up is Lenses, and without looking ahead, I am really looking forward to this chapter. I have a handful of lenses (more than what the book said I needed) and have played with them a bit, but without direction they just end up being a whole bunch of funky photos like this one: 
Let me know of any comments or critiques, and maybe an idea for next weeks photos subject! If I can get the cat in the lower photo to pose for me I might try him but we'll have to see! 

Email Me - Phone: 1(657) 246-2298 - Website - Portfolio - FB - Twitter - IG - Pinterest - LinkedIn


Comments

Popular Posts