Ch 5 - Contrast followed by Depth

Really enjoyed this last week! Unfortunately, my family church did not serve as a good subject for a contrast chapter but it meant that I got to let my zombies have the lime light for a little bit! This week we focused on Contrast, and how each kind of photo has a different contrast. It ties in greatly with the exposure chapter- as contrast is created from light but it is also a separate issue in its own right. The photoshop fixes were not ones that were unfamiliar to me, but yet as before it surprises me how much better the little tweaks help the photos. As usual, all photos can be see on Pinterest, but otherwise my favorite one is below.


The next chapter focuses on Depth of field, and it is not something I have thought about before (and I feel like it mixes with the other chapter) but it basically breaks down to what is sharp and what is out of focus. If this is not mixing with other chapters, then it will break it down to how you create it before the picture is even taken, not so much the focus feature on the phone. Looking forward to it but not sure what the subject will be...anyone have any suggestions?

Email Me - Phone: 1(657) 246-2298 - Website - Portfolio - FB - Twitter - IG - Pinterest - LinkedIn

Comments

Popular Posts