Dreams and Dead Lines

I would like to preface this by saying, yes I am licensed in Real Estate. Real Estate is a good job for someone in Marketing, and besides it running in the family, it is good to have multiple talents and ways to make money. I tell the story of this, especially if anyone reading this has been reading my blogs consistently. You will understand that there has been a lot going in the past couple of years, while I was trying to do this. 

There is a saying in Real Estate that what you do today shows up 90 days from now. But even more important than that, is beginning with the end in mind and having a plan to meet your end goal with appropriate victories at major subsections as you head towards your overall victory. I would like to share some of my smaller victories:

2017
7/2017: First attempt to learn the courses needed to get my Real Estate exam after I quit my W2 job and started to focus more on my/husbands business becoming self employed.

2018
7/2018: Did not complete the courses in time and re enrolled.
7/2018-10/2018: Finished course 1 of 3
10/2018-11/2018: Finished course 2 of 3
11/2018-12/2108: Finished course 3 of 3

2019
1/2019: Enrolled in crash course
2/2019: Applied/Qualified for Examination
3/2019: Studied and Scheduled Exam
3/15/19- Realty Pro 100’s newest agent!

Stats:
9+ Months
4 Books Read
1,700+ Pages Read
63 Quizzes taken
2,990 Questions
4 Certificates
$600+ Total Costs (So Far)
= 1 Salesperson License

All this to say, if you have a dream-give it a deadline and make it happen. The dream here is not so much real estate, as much as the golden vision we have for our futures when we are young of being happy and successful. Something that is important to you to do, is worth it to keep working towards it. Even if it costs you $600, I will recoup my costs with one lease or house sale. Even if it takes years, because that moment when you get to it is so much sweeter for that reason. And it is okay if it happens in baby steps.

P:(657) 246-2298-Email Me - Moxi Zombi Marketing - Blog-Twitter - Instagram - Facebook - Flickr - LinkedIn

Comments

Popular Posts