2021 Goal Setting: Part 2

So, who had totally different answers this year versus last year? I know I did, you can go back to my 2020 response blog and see for your self. Last week we talked about a pre-activity to goal setting for 2021....do you have your our answers ready for this week? My answers are below:

My Answers from P1
Know Oneself:  To trust myself more and be more bold with my life's endeavors. 

Mission: Help myself by being my true self, but also help those that want the help along the way.

Vision: Pushing my efforts and business to reach more people. 

Values: Confidence, Faith, and Trust

Beliefs: Everything happens for a reason. 

Perspective: Suddenly so much wiser from a strange year. 

My 2021 Goals based on this:
Life Goal: Roll with the punches and throw a few myself. 

Personal Goal: Grow spiritually and have that ebb into all other areas of my life. 

Business Goal: Photography wise, to get to 100 houses photographed. 

Financial Goal: Have company growth match need for it within personal endeavors. 

It is important to not just have one goal, but one goal for every part of our lives. A big life has more than just family or business or health, but a grand messy mix of all of them! Feel free to share your answers, or contact me if you need help setting some goals! Let's make 2021 our best year ever!

P:(657) 246-2298-Email Me - Moxi Zombi Marketing - Blog-Twitter - Instagram - Facebook - Flickr - LinkedIn

Comments

Popular Posts