Twitter Description: Emojis, Hashtags, and Unicode

So, we are checking off things in our Twitter Profile to update....Handle....and moving on to Description. For the same reasons you can put custom font and emoji's in your handle, you can put custom font and emoji's into your profile description. The fun never stops!

1) Pick your Emoji
Decide first what emojis you want. For me, I decided to do emojis that correlated with my description; computer, printer, camera, and an orange. You can do multiple emojis, different emojis, or one emoji. I would just remember it is possible to over do the emoji thing - crazy I know.

2) Find Your Emoji
Here is where I go for my emojis: https://getemoji.com/ . Once you go here, type in what you are looking for and see if it is there. Assuming it is there, something else to note is that the same emoji may look different depending on where it is posted. Once your emoji is found, copy and paste it. 

3) Apply Your Emoji and Hashtags
You need to copy your description and paste it into a word document. Once there, copy and paste your emoji's in their places. This is also a good opportunity to hashtag your description as much as possible, anyone searching that hashtag will find your description and therefore your page. Once done, copy and paste your new description in the Edit Profile. 

My Twitter Description: #DigitalMarketing💻, #PrintMarketing🖨️ & #Photography📸 Service for #OrangeCounty🍊

Even though there is a lot going on in such a limited space, I truly like how much life the description has. It also clearly shows what you should be getting from it-Computers Printers and Camera, I wonder what she does? Wonder no more. Join me next week as we get into another fun aspect of Twitter. 

P:(657) 246-2298-Email Me - Moxi Zombi Marketing - Blog-Twitter - Instagram - Facebook - Flickr - LinkedIn

Comments

Popular Posts