Twitter: Custom Font For Your Handle

Last week we added an emoji to our Twitter Handle. But many of you may have noticed that I also had a different font for my handle than is standard for Twitter. This is also something I noticed while looking at Notifications on Twitter. So, once I also discovered this-I went looking for answers. Here is how to change the font for your Twitter Handle.

1) Grab Your Twitter Handle
Open Twitter and go to your profile and grab your handle. Copy it and prepare to paste it.

2) Open Up Your Font Options
I would suggest opening this in a separate tab and place this tab next to your twitter tab. Go this url: https://lingojam.com/TwitterFonts . Paste your name in the first box and all the twitter variations will pop up in the next box.

3) Pick Your Font
Scroll through and see which font you like. Copy and paste the font into your Edit Profile on Twitter. Test to make sure it works given the built in handle parameters. Different fonts take up more space than others in the limited amount of space you have for your handle.

4) To Emoji or Not Emoji
If you are choosing to have an emoji with a custom font, you may have to play with the options a bit. The good thing about this, is you can change your handle with out changing your @NAME.

My Twitter Handle: 𝓜𝓸𝔁𝓲 𝓩𝓸𝓶𝓫𝓲 𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓴𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰🧟‍♀️📷

Since we are customizing our Twitter Profiles, join me next week as we take some of these things and work on our Description!

P:(657) 246-2298-Email Me - Moxi Zombi Marketing - Blog-Twitter - Instagram - Facebook - Flickr - LinkedIn

Comments

Popular Posts