Spirituality in Business: Chakras

Continuing our spirituality in business month, I want to touch briefly on Chakras and share a story that would show you how having one of your chakras out of balance can hurt your business. The basis for beliefs for Chakras is that there (at least) 7 energy centers along the body, from the top of the head to the bottom of your waist. They are signified by different colors and different functions, like the chakra around the eyes helps you see, the chakra by the throat helps you speak up, etc.

If you feel off, or something is happening that is not supposed to be-then one who studies chakra would say "Your BLANK chakra is out of balance, you should balance yourself." A whole body at peace is a balanced body.

Image result for chakra

Now, let's assume in the following scenario I am going to tell you that the body in question here is GameStop. If that sounds familiar it should, I used to be a customer of said establishment. But their chakras are not balanced and there fore they can not properly service a customer, an essentially life long customer, because of this.

Here is what happened, I placed an order in April of 2019-a Pre Order. Around this time I was doing the last of the marriage transition (aka one bank account) and looking over my account as I was attempting to close it. Months later it is supposed to be shipping and I get an email saying there is a problem with payment, so I spend hours (I am not exaggerating when I say hours) on hold trying to talk to someone. Days of being on hold later, I finally get a hold of someone and give them new information. This, by the way, is days before the item is supposed to ship. Minutes after getting off the phone, I get an email saying my order has been cancelled. Let's review this, chakra by chakra.

8. Crown - Aura: There is a mixed aura of the company as a consumer and an employee. But it is overall ok.
7. Eye - Perception: The perception overall is pretty ok for this company. Most people do not know of experiences like this. But I found this is not an uncommon experience. 
6. Ear - Listen: There was no being heard by this company, this is completely out of balance.
5. Throat - Communication: What communication there was, was not enough to solve the problem. 
4. Heart - Love: I did not feel any love for me being a customer, as long as I have been one. 
3. Solar - Expression: With so many other relevant chakras out of whack, it would be pretty impossible for them to properly express themselves. A lot of corporate ladders to no where. 
2. Sacral - Passion: There is passion for their industry, even if it is a bit abused. 
1. Root - Base: The base is doomed to rot if the other chakras do not align themselves.

So, out of 8....we have 2 maybe 3 in balance and the rest warped? Not a good place to be in. Imagine having to balance the majority of your chakras as business? All this to say, keep your business chakras aligned. You have no idea what it costs you, through the customer and customer experience, to not have them in balance. 

P:(657) 246-2298-Email Me - Moxi Zombi Marketing - Blog-Twitter - Instagram - Facebook - Flickr - LinkedIn

Comments

Popular Posts