Mobile Photography Kit Basics

I spent a lot of time researching this for myself when I was getting myself equipped earlier this year. Most of us have a mobile phone with a great camera, no DSLR by any means, but close enough. I have a 2018 photography challenge I will be giving more details on later but until then, we need to get you guys ready for it!

-Camera Phone
You can use your current phone, or maybe you upgraded but kept your old phone? I am using my Iphone 6 as my camera only. This way you can have a few apps you may need to for editing or certain shots without worrying about memory space.

-Camera Phone Lenses
There are only 5 or 6 out there that you will really need. Amazon has great kits for that, and on next weeks blog we will go over each one and what they are used for.

-Tripod/MonoPod
A tripod is a 3 legged stand and a monopod is a single leg stand, otherwise known as a selfie stick. If you can find a Bluetooth one, that is event better.

-Mobile Charging Unit
I know for my phone, when I am using it consecutively for a number of hours, the battery can go down real quick. Having a small back up charger means you have enough battery to get you through the day, depending on how long you are out clicking away.

-Accessories
In the photo are some other accessories that are great to have but not necessary, such as: Flash, Bluetooth Button, and Speaker. These are great to have you plan on recording or want a good recording, or photography at night. But you can get by without these. Some kits include them though.

Overall, my setup is a mix of a couple of things I grabbed, and really works well for me. It is important to get in the habit of charging all your devices before you leave (or the night before). I can't wait to see your guys' set ups!

Email Me - Phone: 1(657) 246-2298 - Website - Portfolio - FB - Twitter - IG - Pinterest - LinkedIn

Comments

Popular Posts