Major Anniversarys: Logo & Marketing Ideas

Some of you may have seen iconic birthday or business anniversaries came up for me last year. I really enjoyed doing them, for the fact that it is a very positive celebration and usually comes with a good party. But in all seriousness, as you get near business anniversaries and iconic birthdays-take some time and think about it-allow yourself to properly celebrate that as it is worth celebrating.

Business/Corporate Anniversary's: For businesses, it seems to be every 10 years that companies will do a new logo for the year or celebration. Below are some ideas for way to celebrate decade anniversaries. And ideas are always just a start, whenever I am asked to do one-I like to think of the client and look at other ideas and do my own variation to make it truly special for the client. Updating the logo and maybe some print materials is a good idea, and  party depending on budget.

Image result for 10 year anniversary logoImage result for 20 year anniversary logoImage result for 30 year anniversary logo

Personal/Birthday Anniversary's: On the personal side, in this day and age of DIY-people enjoy going big for the iconic birthdays with custom materials. Iconic birthdays for friends and family are: 1, 16, 18, 21, 30, 40, 50, 60, 65, 70, 80, 90, and 100. Some things to think about would be colors for marriage anniversaries, such as silver for 25 and gold for 50. For birthdays, some people have asked me to do custom shirts for a 50th cruise birthday in Mexico that was centered not only around 50 but the type of party they were having-making them awesome souvenirs. If it is in budget to add some customization-I say for it. You have way more fun when you do and why celebrate if not to have fun?

Image result for marriage anniversary colorsImage result for 50th birthday logo

I am always available to help with designs and ordering for custom and iconic events-please email me and let me help make your special day that much better! This is some of the most rewarding work I have found I have done in marketing and design.

P:(657) 246-2298-Email Me - Moxi Zombi Marketing - Blog-Twitter - Instagram - Facebook - Flickr - LinkedIn


Comments

Popular Posts