I'm Back Baby!


Hey Everyone! I know it's been a while! And I promise there is a good reason for that! That in fact is going to the topic of this Blog. Some might say why use a whole blog for that, and well the answer for that is simple: The people in any business are the reasons why a business would have loyalty or the owner's values that have been cemented and documented via the company they make!

Last you head from me was 3/29, with a thought that was started and not fully played out. I will in 2019 get back to The Secret Series, as all the books are great mindfulness reads, but on the personal side lines- at that time I had just gotten married and there is no such thing as balance when you are working and getting married-NONE! And after that I was having a second job as the front desk of a Keller Williams office in Brea, CA. Not because I needed the money (not that more is ever really a problem) but as a favor of wanting to help people I got close to while working on the now family business. While I knew it was not in my long term plans, I did my best and brought as much long term and transitional value to the role as I could.

I officially left that job in August and am back to focusing on my business, your businesses, and other personal sidelines (Family, etc). You may have noticed some activity recently last month, social media posts and much needed renovations on web pages. Well, I am here to tell you that I am back OFFICIALLY as of September and totally ready for business, got a lot done during August for me and for you; as well as learned a lot about a relatively new industry to me: Real Estate.

Everything I do, is to help myself as well as others, and I look forward to servicing businesses in both my known and unknown industries. I am excited! What's coming up for the month of september you may ask? We are going to be covering a fabulous book called The Energy Bus and starting to prepare marketing wise for the Holiday season, you know labor day kicks off every large and small holiday in between now and 1/1/2019. See you guys next week! Feel free to comment or contact me with any questions, comments, or concerns!

P:(657) 246-2298-Email Me - Moxi Zombi Marketing - Blog-Twitter - Instagram - Facebook - Flickr - LinkedIn

Comments

Popular Posts