Hashtags are Your Friends!

Whether you are posting on Twitter, commenting on Facebook, or helping your friends on Instagram who all love cheese almost as much you do see your Cheese Adoration picture, we all use and need #Hashtags! In my experience, I have found a few things you need to know:

1) What is your message? What is your goal?
For example myself, I always use #Marketing #Photography #Adobe - those are my strengths and what my goal projects are to get for my business. For my real estate clients I always use #RealEstate #KellerWilliams #OrangeCounty #Brea #Fullerton...as he is promoting his parent company in his working area of Orange County
So determine your goal with your social media and translate that into hashtags.

2) Be consistent.
I use my main hashtags consistently, even if the post doesn't seem to have something directly to do with marketing or photography. So that anyone who likes or looks up "marketing" or "photography" (either on google or in an individual social media channel) sees how much you talk about it, and if you talk about it alot, you must be an expert! I will throw in other hashtags as well that pertain to the individual posts too but never forget your main ones!

3) Have at least 4 hashtags.
I would say have at least four hashtags per post, whether your post looks like

Hey look at me this is post one! #SeeMyPost #2ndHashtag #WhatForIt #HeresTheFourth
or like this
Hey look at me this #post #one! #SeeMyPost #LastHashtag

For content clipping reasons, you may need to #Hashtag your more random words before the end of your thought like for twitter.

What do you think your hashtags are or should be? Have you thought about creating one? Do you want to hear the one I made......#YouCantHideYourInnerZombie....happy hashtagging!

Email Me - Phone: 1(657) 246-2298 - Website - Portfolio - FB - Twitter - IG - Pinterest - LinkedIn

Comments

Popular Posts