CH.11 - Movement followed by Composure

Meow I am back! This week is all about Movement, a sense or lack of movement depending on the shot you are going for, and this week my fur baby, Ozzie, was a good sport in being my model! A little background on him, he is a Mainecoon about 2 years old that I have raised since he was old enough to leave his mom, and one of the most well behaved cats most people have met!

The shots this week I needed to capture were: Freeze Action (Mid Action Shot), Slow Sync Background (Blur to denote movement), and Panning (moving with your subject). I managed to get a couple of shots so I have some outtakes here (which still turned out good) and uploaded the other ones to Pinterest. The Photoshop effect is a blur but I got a great blur already, but it is a tool I have used before and know well.



The next chapter is "How to Compose" and the small preview I got of this was how composure was done previously in History that over time that has helped us to know we today know composure as. Which is interesting since it at first glance makes me think of when I took History of Art in Fashion College - super fun class and should be a good chapter! Let me know what you think of all this so far and stay tuned for next week! 

Email Me - Phone: 1(657) 246-2298 - Website - Portfolio - FB - Twitter - IG - Pinterest - LinkedIn

Comments

Popular Posts