Chapter 1 -Intro to Camera, Prepare/Capture, and Editing Photos

Hello Everyone! It's been a whole 7 days since you have heard from me! Things have been busy but in a wonderfully awesome way! I started on Chapter 1 - which is understanding the basics of your camera, your shot, and your final product.

This is great for anyone with a DSLR camera (which at some point I expect to get), but I know previously for an ex employer- I used one to help take product photography and while the photos were good, I did not know how to use it. So in regards to that, this will be invaluable when I can learn in depth a DSLR camera. Otherwise just knowing what kind of shot you are taking and the different supplies you need for each is good. I have most of them so I went to Knotts Berry Farm to take a couple of shots from the POV of knowing what shot I am taking. It was enjoyable and after I applied some basic effects in photoshop (like crop and photo adjustment) and while I liked the original photos, the after photos came out fantastic. My examples can be seen on Pinterest

Moving forward, I am excited to grow my skills and build a "routine" based on what this has taught me. A pre-look at chapter two before I go, is about Focus and while some may not think focus is an important thing and yet it often happens that when someone thinks a photo is "bad" it is often taken well and is a large high res file, but is not focused right. I will be posting and labeling examples of my Focusing chapter on Pinterest and letting everyone know how it went next Thursday! Please feel free to comment about the photos thus far! 


Email Me - Phone: 1(657) 246-2298 - Website - Portfolio - FB - Twitter - IG - Pinterest - LinkedIn

Comments

Popular Posts