Ashlie - Digital Photography Course Intro

Hi Everyone!

My name is Ashlie and I am a marketing associate- working on my self and my future business! There are a lot of little steps to that but some of the more exciting ones are the ones where you get to experiment and decide what you like, don't like, need, want, know, and don't know!

I have been an amateur photographer for a while now and have always had an artistic knack for it, now I am working on some self education in becoming more of  a professional photographer. I have ordered - Digital Photography Complete Course by David Taylor - and over the next couple of months, follow me as I try out my lessons! I will be posting my examples as I go through the lessons and sharing them on Pinterest. Follow me there and I will post next week after I start in on it!


Email Me - Phone: 1(657) 246-2298 - Website - Portfolio - FB - Twitter - IG - Pinterest - LinkedIn

Comments

Popular Posts