Goal Setting for 2020: Part 2

So, who had totally different answers this year versus last year? I know I did, you can go back to my 2019 response blog and see for your self. Last week we talked about a pre-activity to goal setting for 2020....do you have your our answers ready for this week? My answers are below:

My Answers from P1
Know Oneself:  To embrace life as it is changing, to define what makes me happy, and work towards myself first so that I can work with others.

Mission: To embrace the person I am to become and enjoy the journey on the way.

Vision: A thriving but growing marketing business creating flourishing other businesses.

Values: Growth, Education, and Happiness.

Beliefs: To enjoy the ease of technology and the comfort of tradition

Perspective: Young but quickly aging entrepreneur growing wiser.

My 2020 Goals based on this:
Life Goal: The growth of new family and spending time with existing family.

Personal Goal: I personally would love to see Europe again or visit Alaska via cruise.

Business Goal: To push activities and overall profit to me and my clients.

Financial Goal: To minimize debt and increase income, to finalize joining expenses.

It is important to not just have one goal, but one goal for every part of our lives. A big life has more than just family or business or health, but a grand messy mix of all of them! Feel free to share your answers, or contact me if you need help setting some goals! Let's make 2020 our best year ever!

P:(657) 246-2298-Email Me - Moxi Zombi Marketing - Blog-Twitter - Instagram - Facebook - Flickr - LinkedIn

Comments

Popular Posts