Goal Setting for 2018 - P2

How is everyone recovering from the holidays? Anyone sign up for a gym yet? Last week we talked about a pre-activity to goal setting for 2018....do you have your our answers ready for this week? My answers are below for anyone that needs an example of part 1:

My Answers from P1
Know Oneself: I know what I can handle, can't handle, want to do, and need to do.
Mission: To treat people the way that I would want to be treated.
Vision: To use my business to help other business succeed and inherently help other people that way.
Values: Family, Honesty, and Happiness are important to me.
Beliefs: I believe in old fashioned honor in business and sincerity in life.
Perspective: I take the perspective of thinking of both sides and the big picture before acting.

My 2018 Goals based on this:
Life Goal: I put a lot of focus on my health in 2017 and plan to increase my success there.
Personal Goal: I plan to put more time and dedicated energy to grow myself spirituality.
Business Goal: I will grow and monetize my business to help fund my growing life and goals.
Financial Goal: I have some debt (who doesn't?) that I am going to tackle aggressively.

It is important to not just have one goal, but one goal for every part of our lives. A big life has more than just family or business or health, but a grand messy mix of all of them! Feel free to share your answers, or contact me if you need help setting some goals! Let's make 2018 our best year ever!

In the next four weeks we will go into how to be productive in all four sections of  your goal setting. Stay tuned!

Email Me - Phone: 1(657) 246-2298 - Website - Portfolio - FB - Twitter - IG - Pinterest - LinkedIn

Comments

Popular Posts