Ch 17 - Flash followed by Low Light

This week focuses on using built in flash devices and separate flash devices. There is a built in flash on my iphone and I have an external device as well, and I prefer the external device myself. The subject of the photos are my iconic zombies in photos that use the flash as the main light, balancing the flash, and bounce flash. The photoshop effect this week is reducing red eye which is helpful in future shoots.

Minecart zombie using natural light and flash light

The next weeks photos are working in low light, taking photos in low light conditions without using flash. I will be using my stones and healing sticks and it should be an interesting week, see you soon!

Email Me - Phone: 1(657) 246-2298 - Website - Portfolio - FB - Twitter - IG - Pinterest - LinkedIn

Comments

Popular Posts